Here is a sample of parts that our customers created with GANESH machines. These parts were created using the Ganesh Cyclone 32CS.
The Ganesh GEN TURN 32-CS is a 7-Axis CNC Swiss Machine without guide bushing with the following attributes:
- + 36mm 1-3/8” Bar Capacity
- + Dual “C” Axis and “Y” Axis with 19” Travel
- + 27-Tools with 11-Driven Tools
- + Simultaneous Main & Sub-Spindle Machining
- + Tool-Load Monitoring with Cutter Torque Sensing
- + 1,181 Inch per Minute Rapid Rates
These parts created at Clippard Instruments in Ohio are used in medical devices including ventilators, respirators, oxygen concentrator and other lab testing equipment throughout the world. We are supplying many of these companies with our products that are in high demand. We appreciate the continued support we get from Knox Machinery and Ganesh.
All of us at Expand Machinery are honored to be a part of bringing relief to this pandemic via the products created by our CNC machines to help others during this difficult time. We appreciate your continued support and use of GANESH products.